Route Lake Constance: Schaffhausen – Kreuzlingen v1.0 for TS 2020
Mod Route Lake Constance: Schaffhausen – Kreuzlingen v1.0 for TS 2020 | Train Simulator 2020 game.
Lake Constance: Schaffhausen to Kreuzlingen – route is part of the Swiss “Seelinie” (Lake Line) from Schaffhausen to Rorschach, which is the Swiss part of the train-ring around the Bodensee (Lake Constance), and located in the Thurgau region. This route features the stunning part from Kreuzlingen to Schaffhausen.
Features Route Lake Constance: Schaffhausen – Kreuzlingen:
– 45 km (28 mile) route from Schaffhausen and Kreuzlingen
– SBB L and N type signalling system
– 18 detailed stations
– Custom trackside scenery and infrastructure
– SBB RABe 526 2/8 EMU in THURBO branded livery
– Authentic cab and passenger view
– Driver-operated destination display system
– Operable wing mirrors
– 7 Career scenarios
– 2 Railfan Mode scenarios
– Quick Drive Compatible
A total of 7 engaging Career and 2 Railfan Mode scenarios are included:
– [RABe-526] Schaffhausen Shuffle
– [RABe-526] Driver Training Service
– [RABe-526] Kreuzlingen Crew Change
– [RABe-526] Summer Eastbound
– [RABe-526] Train Tutorial
– [RABe-526] Winter Westbound
– [RABe-526] Winterthur Detour
– [RailfanMode] Schaffhausen
– [RailfanMode] Stein am Rhein
How to set the fashion in the Train Simulator: for RailWorks add-ons are installed using the built-in Utilites Add-ons Manager, located in the root folder of the game.
Press the large Install button (SET) which is to the right, and specify a location or rpk rwp-archive.
If the file is not packed in such a file, then copy the Assets folder to the root of the game and confirm the replacement.